alphacounsellors service, inc.
Intensive In-Home Therapy (IIH)
Intensive In-Home is a bundled mental health service encompassing intensive individual and family counseling, crisis intervention, behavior management, and case management. ACSI will deliver a continuum of family focused evidenced and strength-based treatment to the youth and their families. These services are designed to empower families and promote personal responsibility.
Who qualifies for IIH?
- Children and adolescents up to 21 years of age.
- Children and adolescents demonstrating a clinical necessity arising from a condition due to mental health, substance abuse, behavioral, or emotional illness that results in significant functional impairments in major life activities and placing them at risk for removal from their home.
- Children and adolescents who are transitioning home from an out-of-home placement such as foster care, detention, or residential programs may also be appropriate for IIH services
- Comprehensive Services Act (CSA)
- Private insurance with prior approval